Tinnitus Assessment and Rehabilitation
What to Expect From Tinnitus Assessment and Rehabilitation
- A thorough tinnitus assessment by a Doctor of Audiology, at no cost.
- Please be sure to bring your health card to your appointment or fill in your health card number when booking online.
- There is no cure for Tinnitus, but there are strategies we can use to help relieve your symptoms. Sometimes tinnitus will go away.
- There are many causes for Tinnitus, often if we can find the cause, we can treat the Tinnitus
- Tinnitus treatments are painless and have no side effects
- Before your appointment, you will be emailed a fillable information form to complete
- Please bring a list of medications you are currently taking
What You'll Receive From Your Tinnitus Assessment and Rehabilitation
- A comprehensive assessment to discover what could be causing your Tinnitus
- A full understanding of the causes of Tinnitus
- Counselling on treatment options, if available
- A full hearing health report
- A hearing health report sent to your physician
- Potential relief from the stress of Tinnitus